- Invicta Holdings declares a gross cash dividend of 666.35779 cents per preference share for the period from 10 November 2022 to 5 June 2023.
- Shareholders not exempt from Dividends Tax will have 20% of their dividend amount withheld, resulting in a net dividend of 533.08623 cents per preference share.
- Important dates for the preference share dividend include the last day of trade to receive the dividend on 27 June 2023, shares trading “ex” dividend on 28 June 2023,
Invicta Holdings Limited has declared a generous cash dividend for its preference shareholders. The announcement, made by the company’s directors, states that a gross cash dividend of 666.35779 cents per preference share has been approved for the period from 10 November 2022 to 5 June 2023. The dividends will be paid out of the company’s distributable reserves.
Shareholders of Invicta Holdings who are not exempt from Dividends Tax (DT) will have 20% of their dividend amount withheld in accordance with the Income Tax Act, 58 of 1962. This means that the net dividend to be received by non-exempt shareholders will amount to 533.08623 cents per preference share.
Invicta Holdings, with a total of 7,125,000 preference shares in issue, will be making these dividend payments. The company’s income tax reference number is 9400/012/03/6.
The preference share dividend will follow a specific timeline, with the following salient dates provided:
- Last day of trade to receive a dividend: Tuesday, 27 June 2023
- Shares commence trading “ex” dividend: Wednesday, 28 June 2023
- Record date: Friday, 30 June 2023
- Payment date: Monday, 3 July 2023
During the period between Wednesday, 28 June 2023, and Friday, 30 June 2023, both days inclusive, share certificates will not be eligible for dematerialization or rematerialization.