- CoreShares Index Tracker Managers announces rebalance of CoreShares Wealth Next 40 Equal Weighted ETF.
- Changes in constituents and weights of the underlying index disclosed.
- Additions include Absa Group Ltd, DRDGOLD Ltd, Nedbank Group, and Royal Bafokeng Platinum Ltd; Deletions include Pick’ N Pay Stores, Sanlam Ltd, Transaction Capital, and Vodacom Group Ltd.
CoreShares Index Tracker Managers (RF) Proprietary Limited, a leading investment management company, has revealed significant changes to its CoreShares Wealth Next 40 Equal Weighted ETF. The alterations, which were announced in compliance with section 19.28 of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, are scheduled to take effect from June 19, 2023.
The CoreShares Wealth Next 40 Equal Weighted (Custom) Index, which serves as the basis for the ETF, will witness several noteworthy additions and deletions to its list of constituents. Investors are advised to review the following changes in company composition and their respective weights:
- Absa Group Ltd with a new weight of 2.4825%
- DRDGOLD Ltd with a new weight of 2.4313%
- Nedbank Group with a new weight of 2.4966%
- Royal Bafokeng Platinum Ltd with a new weight of 2.4776%
- Pick’ N Pay Stores with a previous weight of 2.4356%
- Sanlam Ltd with a previous weight of 2.6287%
- Transaction Capital with a previous weight of 0.6005%
- Vodacom Group Ltd with a previous weight of 2.4860%
Investors who currently hold the CoreShares Wealth Next 40 Equal Weighted ETF, identified by the share code CSNT40 and ISIN ZAE000320784, are advised to take note of these modifications to the underlying index.
CoreShares Index Tracker Managers (RF) Proprietary Limited oversees the CoreShares Index Tracker Collective Investment Scheme, which is duly registered under the Collective Investment Schemes Control Act, 45 of 2002.